Ischia Film Festival 2019
From June 29th to July 6th, the 17th edition will take place in the spectacular location of the Castello Aragonese.
The festival aims to give prestige to the locations of the films by conferring artistic recognition to the extraordinary works, directors, to the directors of the photography and set designers, who enhance Italian and foreign destinations by increasing the phenomenon of cine tourism.
- The Black Corsair Palermi 1936
- The Corsair of the Green Island Siodmak 1952
- Holidays in Ischia Camerini 1957 (with Vittorio De Sica)
- Cleopatra Kehwez 1962 (with Richard Burton and Liz Taylor)
- What happened between my father and your mother? Wilder 1972 ( with Jack Lemon)
- The talent of Mr. Ripley Minghella 1998 (con Matt Damon)
- Il Paradiso all'improvviso Pieraccioni 2003
- A casa tutti bene Muccino 2018
- My brilliant friend season 1Costanzo 2018
- Man in Black International Gray 2019 (with Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth)
- My brilliant friend season 2 Costanzo 2019/2020
The exhibition curated by Antonio Maraldi will be open to the public for the duration of the festival at the Bourbon Prison of the Aragonese Castle.
It consists of twenty-three blow-ups of film sets and the tribute will be enriched by the screening of Ultimo tango in Paris, presented by Professor Augusto Sainati.
THE PROGRAM AND HOW TO GET THERE
To access the complete program of events and screenings, we invite you to consult the official website of the Ischia Film Festival THE PROGRAM
Access to the festival is on payment and you can choose between the different formulas listed below:
- Single evening ticket € 15
- 2-night ticket € 24
- 3-night ticket € 32
- Weekly ticket € 50
Access is permitted until seats are exhausted and tickets can be purchased at the Ischia Film Festival info point located at Piazzale Aragonese in the village of Ischia Ponte, about 300 meters from the entrance of the Aragonse Castle.
We remind you that the admission ticket is not a ticket for a single film and does not constitute a reservation for seats.
To access the halls there is an elevator but we there are several steps and the route can be complicated for those with mobility difficulties.
- Film Projections 9 PM - 11 PM
- Access to the Castle 8.15 PM – 11 PM
After the Negroni week, Campari decided to sponsor the Ischia Film Festival to strengthen its bond with the big screen. Campari created his image inspired by the traditional Italian aperitif and the lifestyle of our beautiful country.
Following are the words of Lorenzo Sironi, Senior Marketing Director of Campari Italy “Taking part in this initiative is a source of great pride for us. The cinema represents one of the most important aspects as it has great communicative power, essential for a brand like ours.
Combining this strong bond with the safeguard and the enhancement of the Italian territory, our satisfaction increases even more”.
We, therefore, invite you to not miss the fantastic Campari aperitif at the Castello Cocktail Area "Terrazza Caffetteria" and the "Terrazza degli Ulivi" Dinner Area.