SAFE HOLIDAYS IN ISCHIA
The Romantica Resort & Spa is safe.
For over 50 years we have been doing Hospitality with love every single day. During this difficult period we could not do otherwise, hoping to get back to normal soon. We are sure that the only way to combat risk is to behave correctly towards our Guests, our Staff and the local community, as we have been doing for over 50 years.
We continue to train and update ourselves on every national and international directive to ensure SAFE HOSPITALITY, as we did so brilliantly last year.
Our wide gardens, clean air and endless sea-view terraces will allow you to relax in safety and restore the well-being of mind and body at our SPA and ROMANTICA THERMAL PARK. Each department has been carefully reorganised to ensure compliance with all current regulations.
We have joined the "IschiasiCuradiTe Alberghi" program
The program is a security protocol based on national and regional directives that certify the sustainability of interventions to prevent the risk of contagion through the use of instruments indicated by the national, regional, and Safe Hospitality protocol of Federalberghi Ischia and Procida.
We guarantee you a SAFE HOLIDAY while ensuring normality and a warm welcome in accordance with the traditions and values of our Resort.
Below you will find some measures we have implemented and we ask you to comply with the following provisions to ensure the prevention of the risk of contagion.
- The entire Resort has been sanitized before opening by a certified firm.
- A social distance of 1 meter is required and, where provided, the respect of the road signs.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Frequently sanitize your hands at the dispensers located at different points of the resort.
- Wash hands following the instructions.
- Respect respiratory hygiene: Sneeze or cough into a handkerchief avoiding hand contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics without medical indication.
- Immediately communicate any symptoms linked to the coronavirus while staying in your room. Contact the reception desk so let us alert the competent authorities in a timely manner.
- To anyone with a temperature > 37.5 °C will be denied access to the Romantica Resort and we will immediately alert competent authorities.
OUR STAFF IS SAFE
Work protocols will be drawn up and literally implemented. all the procedures will be followed in order to carry out the work in compliance with current regulations.
- We provide the PPE (personal protective equipment: masks, gloves, glasses, etc..) required for each task and used it mandatorily.
- Where required by law, protective barriers have been installed to limit the risk of contagion.
- The temperature is measured every day and access will be denied if > 37.5 °C. All the protocols required by law will be activated at the same time.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
In order to ensure proper compliance with regulations, check-in will be guaranteed from 3.00 p.m. and check-out is mandatory by 11 a.m. unless previously agreed by the concierge.
- For the entire stay, we ask you to keep with you the room keys.
- The room keys will be sanitized after each use.
- Where possible we ask you to settle the bill the evening before departure.
- The POS will be sanitized after each use.
SAFE PROTOCOL FOR ROOMS
Our staff will be trained to ensure that cleaning and sanitizing operations are carried out safely and with appropriate products as required by law. Our staff will access all the personal protective equipment required by the Protocol. In addition to what is required by law (sanitization on departure), we will sanitize rooms every day. Below are listed the points subject to sanitization.
To help the work of our staff we ask you to open the window and turn off the air conditioning before leaving the room.
ROOM MINIBAR: it is available empty to limit risk of infection. It is possible to order any beverage from the room by calling the pool bat "532". The service cost € 5,00. The Junior Suite and Sea View Junior Suite have a fully stocked minibar for which we follow special sanitization procedures.
IN-ROOM BREAKFAST: from 07:45 am to 10:30 am it is available by calling "545" from the room phone. The breakfast staff will deliver breakfast outside the room, respecting all the protocols provided. The service cost is € 10,00 per call.
SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Thanks to our wide spaces available, the service and the positioning of the tables will follow the protocol provided. We ask you to respect the following measures:
- sanitize your hands before entering the restaurant or bar areas at the dispensers;
- respect the social distance of 1 meter and the horizontal markings (where provided);
- the tables will be arranged to ensure the distance;
- disposable menus will be provided where possible, the other paper menus will be plastinated and sterilized after each use. Online versions of all menus will be available on our platforms and accessible through QR code technology;
- online payment will be encouraged. The pos will be sanitized after each use;
- table service will always be provided at lunch and dinner;
- breakfast buffet is organized with the staff service and we ask you to wear the mask always.
It will always be possible to dine at the outdoor restaurant Capricci d'Ischia à Menù (for those who choose half board) or à la Carte for guests in B&B.
SPA AND WELLNESS SAFETY PROTOCOL
We ask you to cooperate responsibly to limit the risk of contagion:
- Access to guests with a temperature > 37.5 °C will be denied;
- Sanitize your hands before entering;
- Always respect the social distance of 1 meter;
- Clothing and personal belongings should be stored in special disposable bags delivered by the staff;
- Sanitize your hands before and after treatment;
- Respect respiratory hygiene: sneeze or cough in a handkerchief avoiding hands contact;
- Gatherings of people are forbidden.
Mud therapy, aerosol / inhalation cycles, massages, and all beauty treatments will be available.
ROMANTICA THERMAL PARK ISCHIA COVID FREE
We ask you to cooperate responsibly to limit the risk of contagion following these rules:
- access to guests with a temperature > 37.5 °C will be denied.
- sanitize your hands before entering;
- our staff will assign you an umbrella area that will remain the same for the entire duration of your stay unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- always respect the social distance of 1 meter and the horizontal markings;
- before entering the pool take a full-body soapy shower;
- the entrance to the pool will be limited to ensure 4 square meters of water surface available per person.
- Small or limited-sized tubs and whirlpools can be used by one person at a time or by families, avoiding in any case gatherings.
- Respect respiratory hygiene: sneeze or cough in a handkerchief avoiding hand contact.
- Gatherings of people are forbidden.
We will implement the following measures in accordance with the national and regional regulations:
- all the surfaces of the common areas (furniture, floor, support surfaces, buttons, etc.) will be disinfected according to the existing regulations, at least twice a day and, in any case, with the adequate frequency with respect to the periodic crowding.
- with regard to sofas, armchairs, and seats we will proceed in accordance with the protocol in force;
- for common toilets, frequent cleaning and sanitation shifts will be arranged according to the provisions laid down by law. Dispensers will be available at the entrance of the services. We ask you to hygienize your hands at the entrance and exit;
- common areas will be ventilated frequently. Moreover, we will clean and sanitize the ventilation and air conditioning systems as required by laws.
- Gatherings are forbidden.
SPORT SAFETY PROTOCOL
- it is necessary to enter and exit wearing the mask, it is allowed to use of gym equipment without a mask.
- the gym equipment will be organized to respect the distance required of 1 meter.
- we ask you to respect the horizontal markings and the social distance of 1 meter.
- we ask you to sanitize each gym's machine after use.
- access without appropriate clothing and without sneakers (with exclusive use for the gym area) is forbidden.
- access without a personal towel is prohibited.
- the gym equipment will be sanitized again by our staff according to the turnout.
- YOGA, TENNIS, PING PONG, TABLE SOCCER, BOCCE GAME: are available for hotel guests. In order to avoid any gathering, this year the daily session of aquagym will not be carried out until otherwise provided by law.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF COVID-19 SYMPTOMS DURING YOUR STAY:
If you experience symptoms attributable to covid-19 during your stay, please immediately inform the reception desk and stay in your room in order to contain the risk of contamination and the propagation of the virus.
TESTING AND ISOLATION RULES
We can perform a rapid test in the hotel at a cost of € 3.00. In case of a positive result, you are required to remain in isolation until a negative result is obtained as stipulated by national law Circular No. 60136 of December 30, 2021 and Decree Law No. 24 of March 24, 2022. Meals will be served in the room without extra charge in disposable tableware.
If a guest, while not manifesting any symptoms, has had any close contracts with someone who had tested positive for Covid, he or she must compulsorily wear FFP2-type mask, in any indoor space or in the presence of gatherings, until the tenth day after the date of the last close contact. If symptoms attributable to Sars-Cov-2 infection occur during this, promptly notify the front desk in order to do the test.
IMPOSSIBILITY TO LEAVE THE HOTEL
If you cannot leave the hotel because you are positive for Covid-19 we will charge the minimum rate for the additional days of stay.
These provisions were adopted following the Italian legislation of the 8th of May 2020 and the additional regional ordinance of the "Regione Campania" n.51 of the 24th of May 2020 and following update of the years 2021 ad 2022, " Security Protocol for hotel, complementary and farm holiday accommodation, in order to prevent the spread of the virus SARS-COV-2.
These measures will be further updated if required by law or if deemed necessary by the management of the Romantica Resort & Spa.