Ischia Film Festival 2024
ISCHIA FILM FESTIVAL 2024...coming soon
The Ischia film festival was born in 2003 when it had the name "Foreign Film Festival". The art directors of the festival are Michelangelo Messina and Boris Sollazzo.
In 2024 the 22st edition will take place in the spectacular location of the Castello Aragonese.
The festival aims to give prestige to the locations of the films by conferring artistic recognition to the extraordinary works, directors, the directors of the photography, and set designers, who enhance Italian and foreign destinations by increasing the phenomenon of cine tourism.
- The Black Corsair Palermi 1936
- The Corsair of the Green Island Siodmak 1952
- Holidays in Ischia Camerini 1957 (with Vittorio De Sica)
- Cleopatra Kehwez 1962 (with Richard Burton and Liz Taylor)
- What happened between my father and your mother? Wilder 1972 ( with Jack Lemon)
- The talent of Mr. Ripley Minghella 1998 (con Matt Damon)
- Il Paradiso all'improvviso Pieraccioni 2003
- A casa tutti bene Muccino 2018
- My brilliant friend season 1Costanzo 2018
- Man in Black International Gray 2019 (with Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth)
- My brilliant friend season 2 Costanzo 2020
ABOUT THE ISCHIA FILM FESTIVAL EXHIBITIONS
Since the first edition the Festival has decided to dedicate an important space to Cinema's exhibitions.
The exhibitions are set up in the various spaces of the castle:
- the church of the Immaculate Conception;
- the Bourbon prison;
- the Androne delle Clarisse.
ISCHIA FILM FESTIVAL 2024 PROGRAM AND HOW TO GET THERE
To access the complete program of events and screenings, we invite you to consult the official website of the Ischia Film Festival THE PROGRAM ... coming soon!
ISCHIA FILM FESTIVAL TICKETS
Access to the festival is on payment and you can buy tickets at the infopoint in Piazzale Aragonese, just few meters from the entrance of the castle.
- Film Projections 9 PM - 11.30 PM
- Access to the Castle 8.15 PM – 11 PM